One of the most commonly used tools for divination and dowsing is a pendulum. Pendulums promote healing with the process of dowsing which seeks out invisible energies. Crystal pendulums dowsing divination is another fun and fascinating metaphysical art form and it’s considered one of the simplest to use.
In simple words, Pendulum dowsing is the use of a pendulum as a tool for indicating a yes/no answer when asking questions using dowsing. I personally prefer using different crystal pendulums for separate questions each of which relate to emotions, career, health or spirituality. Crystal pendulums are easier to work with when you start since crystals magnify energy.
Steps for using crystal pendulums:
- Hold the pendulum by the end of the string, trying not to move your arm too much.
- Ask your Higher Self (you can imagine you’re asking the pendulum if that’s easier), “Show me a YES answer”. The pendulum should swing in a certain direction – usually either up and down or clockwise.
- Then you ask “Show me a NO answer”. The pendulum should swing in a certain direction – usually either up and down or clockwise.
- Now that you have figured out the direction of Yes and No, just take 3 deep breaths and close your eyes.
- Focus on the question that you wish to ask the pendulum, and let it swing naturally.
- Take note of what your pendulum does i.e. does it spin or move in a particular direction. If it is not clear ask your pendulum to repeat the movement.
- You can do this 3 times and note down the response every time to get a final answer.
It is a fun process and after practicing it several times, you shall be able to derive the meaning in one shot. Don’t be disheartened if you don’t get clear responses when you first begin. Consistent practice and connection with your pendulum will bring you awesome results.
*It is an energy process and should not be worked with when you are in a state of emotional balance. It is not a substitute for any of the medical or practical decisions of life.